6-Nights Scenic Iceland & the Northern Lights - Classic Group, 2023-2024
Scenic Iceland & The Northern Lights - Classic Group, Winter 2023 2024
Experience the iconic sights of Iceland as you gasp in awe at the exploding hot springs in Geysir and lose yourself in the Northern Lights dancing overhead in Reykjavik. From the thundering waterfalls of Skógafoss and the majesty of the Hekla volcano, to the allure of the Golden Circle and the earth shaking Mid-Atlantic Ridge, this one-week tour has it all. Uncover Iceland’s volcanic history at the Lava Centre en route to Vik, visit a geothermal bakery in Fontana where fresh bread is dug out of the hot ground before your very eyes and hone your horticulture skills at the massive greenhouse tomato farms in Friðheimar. Discover how Iceland was settled at a fascinating exhibit in Borgarnes and conclude your tour with a Local Expert in Old Reykjavik, as they guide you through the capital.
- Choose between two carefully selected activities
- Reykjavik: Visit Iceland's world-famous Blue Lagoon. Geothermic seawater flows from 2000 meters underground, emerging at the surface enriched with algae, silica and minerals.
- Reykjavik: Experience the magic of Iceland on an exhilarating flight-ride at FlyOver. This seated ride combines state-of-the art technology and special effects to show you Iceland's spectacular scenery, it really feels like you are flying!
- : Our Well-Being Directors take a proactive approach to your welfare ensuring all well-being regulations are met (available on tours with 21 or more guests).
- : Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxurious, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom. Our customized luxury coaches are sanitized before the start of your tour and are maintained to very high standards. Physical distancing measures have been implemented on our customized luxury coaches.
- : Experience enhanced hygiene protocols to align with the latest guidance following COVID-19.All Travel Directors, Well-Being Directors and Drivers have completed training in enhanced well-being and hygiene protocols.
- : We only work with establishments we are confident will consistently adhere to our high well-being standards, which include hotels, restaurants and sight-seeing venues.
- : Hand sanitizer is freely available on board for you to use throughout the day.
- Reykjavik: Witness nature's most spectacular show on earth - the Northern Lights.
- Skogafoss: Admire the majestic beauty of these two impressive waterfalls.
- Hvolsvollur: See the magnificent volcanoes of Hekla and Eyjafjallajokull.
- Hvolsvollur: Visit the Lava Centre, an interactive museum where you will learn about the geology and natural occurrences that have influenced and created Iceland's in
6 nights from $4514 per person
Supplier: Insight Vacations
Save Up to 15% on Premium Worldwide Tours
Valid for new bookings deposited between February 17, 2023 – March 31, 2023 for 2023 travel. Applicable savings may already be reflected in advertised price. Contact your travel advisor for more information.*
*Promotion may not be combinable with any other offers, promotions or discounts, and is subject to availability and airline booking guidelines. Other restrictions may apply.
The fire, frost and water symbolized by the red, white and blue of Iceland’s flag are manifested in this land. Reykjavik, or Smoky Bay, was so named in 874 A.D. by Ingolf Arnarson when he sighted the numerous hot springs on the Seltjarnarnes Peninsula. Today this remarkably pollution-free city is wrapped around a sweeping bay and has managed to retain its charming Old-World atmosphere. A pastiche of red-blue-and green-roofed houses together with the tall gray tower of Hallgrim’s Church dominate the skyline. In Old Town, many of the wooden buildings have been lovingly restored and stand side by side with modern timber and concrete structures. There are fine museums and art galleries; historic pubs present activity in late afternoon. The beautiful countryside outside of Reykjavik includes such natural wonders as volcanoes, geysers, glaciers, mountains and spectacular waterfalls.
No information currently available.
Located in the Southern Region of Iceland in a small village, Fludir is towered by Mount Midfell where travelers can find an impressive lake and a spectacular view of the area. Fludir is also a short distance from Gulfoss waterfall and Geysir, the oldest known geyser.
Husafell is a magnificent landscape carved out by both lava and glaciers. Travelers visit Husafell to explore its dense woodlands, drink from its clear mountain springs, bathe in soothing hot springs, hike glacial river trails and study wildlife. Here, travelers can visit some the world’s remarkable natural beauty: Deildartunguhver, the biggest hot spring in the world; Vidgelmir, the biggest lava cave in Iceland; Langjokull, Iceland’s second largest ice cap; or Hraunfossar, 900 meters of lava waterfalls.
Valid Travel DatesDeparture Dates:FromUntilFrom Price10/1/202310/7/2023$4543pp10/15/202310/21/2023$4543pp10/22/202310/28/2023$4543pp10/29/202311/4/2023$4543pp11/12/202311/18/2023$4543pp11/19/202311/25/2023$4543pp11/26/202312/2/2023$4543pp12/24/202312/30/2023$4888pp1/7/20241/13/2024$4543pp1/14/20241/20/2024$4543pp1/21/20241/27/2024$4543pp2/4/20242/10/2024$4543pp2/11/20242/17/2024$4543pp2/18/20242/24/2024$4543pp3/3/20243/9/2024$4543pp3/10/20243/16/2024$4543pp3/17/20243/23/2024$4514ppPrices Start at:$4514Number of Nights:6Air City:Call for airfares from your city.Vacation Rating:Remarks:Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Itinerary and map subject to change. Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Prices displayed reflect available discounted rates such Early Payment Discount or Red Hot Deal (discounts are not combinable). Discounts may be withdrawn at anytime, book early to confirm space.Offer ID:1455918
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
13108 Thomas Road NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98329
602-017-599 / 2058090-04
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.