5-Nights Bordeaux & Dordogne Bike Tour
Grand Wine Estates & Michelin Stars
Travel through time across the French countryside by bike. In Dordogne, swans and boats glide along the meandering river as you ride on shore. Quiet hamlets rest among walnut groves. Next there's Bordeaux, with the World Heritage site of St-Émilion. A grapevine-laden land graced with superb routes, noble châteaux and world-famous vineyards.
5 nights from $5499 per person
St. Emilion is a commune located in southern France, on the banks of Bordeaux. There are many vineyards located along the town, with red wine being one of the most important contributors in the commune. You will also find in the village beautiful chateaus such as the Chateau Fonplegade which also happens to be a winery, and the Chateau Troplong Mondot Castle located just right of the La Dordogne river.
Tremolat is a picturesque village perched on the hilltop of the Dordogne River. Travelers stopping at this area will find its romantic charm while strolling through the stoned bridges, tranquility besides the running stream, and spectacular dining at The Vieux Logis michelin starred restaurant. Tremolat's history can be revisited to the 12th Century Saint-Hilaire Chapel that sheltered Alsace refugees during the war or the Saint Nicolas church preserving a 14th century frescoe of "The Last Supper." Should you leave Tremolat, take the Route du Cingle and hold your breath as you cross through the magnificent view of Dordogne.
Located in the department of Dordogne, Monestier is a small village in the south west of France.
Valid Travel Dates
- 5-night hotel accommodations in Premiere Hotels
- Meals: All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Expertise and services of our experienced Trip Leaders
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage
- Embrace the perfect pairing—the Dordogne's rustic countryside and Bordeaux's renowned viticulture
- Savor Michelin-starred meals highlighting the region's bounty and prepared by celebrated chefs
- Bike along the peaceful Dordogne River and past rows of acclaimed Bordeaux Grand Cru vineyards
- Explore St-Émilion, beloved for its extraordinary monolithic cathedral, remarkable landscape and wines
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
13108 Thomas Road NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98329
602-017-599 / 2058090-04
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.